Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 17 September 2011

Nothing square about me


Didn't think I'd see myself making a WOW card any time soon but I did (nearly!).

White circular scalloped card has been embossed with a scalloped nestie, nestie circle cut out of pearlised card and embossed with Swiss dots folder, Marianne Design mat cut out of pearlised card then layered up a poinsettia digi from Beccy's Place. Card is finished with some stickles, a stamped sentiment, a bow and a white pearl.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes ( week 27 colour of your flag)
ABC Christmas - S is for shape plus spots or stripes
The Hotspot - WOW (colour allowed in ribbon and sentiment)
Sparkles Forum - white plus one
Totally Gorjuss - not square

Carol x

24 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Carol, another stunner.
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol this sure is a wow card!! beautifully clean and white, love everything about it good luck with the challenges:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous hun, love the shape. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful card, love the shape, embossing and the gorgeous sparkle! A very special card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Carol the poinsettia looks FAB in white
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Carol, the poinsettia looks gorgeous decorated with the stickles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Carol!!! love the little red bow...just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a WOW card - beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yes carol, it's a WOW card, love it to pieces, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning card Carol, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Carol, Love the style, I think I see you making some more of these very very soon! wink!

    Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our S is 4 Shaped card & include Swirls, Spots or Stripes Challenge @ ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can come and play again soon we have no limit on entries
    Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such a beautiful card Carol, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Carol.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the shape, an design.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Carol,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've said this somewhere else already: it amazes me what people can do using just white. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card. The embossing and the touch of red wow.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas challenge this time. Hope to see you for the T challenge.
    Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful - I love all white cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! Great take on the "Shaped" challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have another fun one this week - T for 4 Tiny cards or 4 Tags. We hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beautiful holiday card...stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Hotspot challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful holiday card...stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Hotspot challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x