Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 1 September 2011

More good news :)

I am delighted to have been asked to join the Aud Sentiments design team and am looking forward to my first challenge in two weeks time. A new challenge has just started today and the theme is card/sentiment for a girl - so pop over and join in if you can.


Carol x

11 comments:

  1. Well done Carol, I look forward to seeing your first DT card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Carol, it is great to have you on board. Have fun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team! Glad you joined us
    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I hope you enjoy it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Carol and l love your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard Carol, so happy to have you join the team!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol, congratulations my friend. I am so pleased for you and you will enjoy working with the Aud sentiments family. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from fellow newbie! look forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations to you - cannot wait to see your inspiring creations, good luck in my candy
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats from one newbie to another! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Carol. I know you will do well :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x