Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 22 September 2011

Less is More - anything goes

Had a trip up to Hobbycraft today to pick up some Halloween bits and bobs, of course a few other bits dropped into the basket whilst I was walking round so I've been having a play tonight.



A pack of two Sissix embossing folders - first has been matted onto green card and highlighted with pearlescent chalks, second embossed straight to card base and stickles added (although I've been a tad heavy handed on the tree!). Both cards finished with ribbon and a snowflake button.




The stamps on these three were in a set of freebies off a magazine last week. All stamped direct to card and coloured with promarkers. First and last finished off with a piece of raffia saved from a bouquet of flowers (since I'm honest - last one is covering up a horrendous piece of stamping!!).

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes (are we there yet lol????)

Carol x


5 comments:

  1. My goodness you must have been glued to your desk!
    Super stuff Carol!
    Thank you.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific Carol
    Really appreciate all your had work
    Thank you
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cards! Love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy carol !your cards are lovely,love the snowman one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, brilliant cards all of them, I've got those stamps but can not make them stick to the block

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x