Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 16 September 2011

A Kaleidoscope of Colour


Found this Francein Fairies decoupage and rainbow BP in my stash (both from a swap) and decided to put them to good use. Ribbon, sentiment and peel offs are also from my stash.

Challenges entered:
My Time to Craft - a kaleidoscope of colour
Paper Shelter - fairies and elves
My Mum's Craft Shop - Happy Birthday

Carol x


6 comments:

  1. oh just love this hun that is one beautiful image hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol, how nice that you had it in your stash! beautiful image and a great card for your challenges good luck:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol the image is very pretty
    thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super, rewelacja bardzo mi się podoba, kolorki i szczególiki pięknie dobrane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol. Thank you for joining us at MTTC this week.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Carol love the image so pretty thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x