Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy Birthday

Well so far so good with the builder's. They've converted half the garage to a room and knocked through to the house with very little mess or disruption. Tomorrow the plasterers arrive.
This little chap arrived in the post this afternoon a challenge prize given by Whiff of Joy. I decided to ink him up while tea was cooking.


He's coloured with promarkers then cut out with a nesties four label and matted onto co-ordinating Papermania cardstock. Card is finished with a stamped sentiment and some pearls.

Tip - use your promarkers to colour white pearls to match perfectly with your colour scheme.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday
Creative Inspirations - let's celebrate
Top Tip Tuesday - one for the kids
My Mum's Craft Shop - boys and girls

Carol x

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Carol, l love the colours you have chosen and the nestie:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this image...too cute, your coloring is wonderful and the cAS style of the card is very striking. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS for our boy/girl challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweetie Carol!
    Thanks again
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, lovely colouring Carol
    Glad all goign well, the plastering will make a huge difference

    Thank you for your participation to our 1000 entries challenge
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, he looks like he's been traveling to get to your house! What a wonderful image and your tip is a life saver and cost saver too. :D
    Thanks SO much for playing our "1 For The Kids" challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Good luck to you...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card. Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card :) Thanks for joining in with our Let's Celebrate Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - Your colouring of Henry is adorable! Great Top Tip too (one that I do a lot!!!).
    Glad the builders are progressing well too :)

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Kids' Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that is adorable, I love the C&S layout of this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,I so love Henry!! Great tip too! love colouring stuff like pearls too! Thanks coming to play with us this week for the one for the Kids Challenge @ Top Tip Tuesday and I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x