Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 8 September 2011

Happy birthday


Image from Meljens coloured with promarkers, Embossed with a labels 4 nestie. Added some pearls to finish.

Challenges entered:
Meljens - no patterned paper
Birthday Sundaes - birthday card with sentiment
Bugaboo - anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday - anything goes

Carol x





13 comments:

  1. Love the embossing straight onto the card, very elegant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Carol, the embossing looks great. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this hun love they way you have done the sentiment really beautiful hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but stunning! I love this Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clean and pretty! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. I love the clean crisp look of this. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, clean simple and just adorable so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, love the shiny paper
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our "the sky the limit" challenge
    hugs
    céline SSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the pearlescent card is lovely. I might make an A5 card for a change, I've been stuck on square for ages. You've inspired me! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice card! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation. Love the embossing and the clean and simple look. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. I just love this. I love how you used the nestie to emboss the sentiment/image right on the card. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol,
    I saw this on the Meljen's email and just had to come over to tell you how much I love your card. It's amazing how beautiful such a simple design can be. This is definitely going in my faves/inspiration file. Tfs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x