Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 15 September 2011

Good bye to Summer

Hello fall  ........


Decided to make some little candy bags for Halloween and found this Making Cards magazine freebie by Nancy Watt stashed away safely - perfect for the job!
Used one of the A4 backing papers to make the bag, stuck the tag to a large gold tag I've had for ever and a day and added some brown ribbon then mounted it 3d to the front of the bag. I added the sentiment which was layered onto a snippet of gold card and used some string to make the handles.

Challenges entered:
The Craft Garden - photo inspired
Crazy 4 Challenges - colour challenge
Happileigh Scrappin - fallin leaves
Sweet Stamps - stitching (faux stitching on the backing paper)
Crafty Purple Frog - fall into fall
Craft us Crazy - goodbye summer

Carol x



8 comments:

  1. oh hun what a brilliant idea these are wonderful,great design too love them hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for halloween Carol, lovely autumn colours.
    Pauilne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea.

    Thanks for playing along with The Craft Garden challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is a great idea and lovely colours too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous candy bag, Thanks for joining in with us this month at the Craft Garden.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Really reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! I love the colors and the layout. Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    HLSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab autumn card. Love the tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x