Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 2 September 2011

Getting Inky (again!)


Using nestie waste I inked a scalloped square with colour box inks, I then stamped the dandelions with black versafine ink, overstamped with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder (difficult to tell on the photo though). Sentiment stamped with versafine.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - take 3
Week 12 off centre, week 17 pick a square, week 28 use ink
Rainbow Lady - let's emboss it
My Mum's Craft Shop - 123 (1 square, 2 words, 3 dandelions)
Meljens - no designer paper
Crafty Frog - birthday card or gift

Carol x




19 comments:

  1. Carol....great take on our challenge this week! I loooove the simplicity of this card and it works fantastically. Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week, good luck and hope you'll join us again

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another clever combination of challenges Carol... and I love dandelion stamps!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Carol, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Carol. I love the stamps you've used and the colours are beautiful. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Carol... love it. Thanks for embossing with me this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely, Carol...nice idea. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol, what a fantastic way to use your 'nestie waste'.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, I love the dandelions. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and colors and always great to be able to recycle something isn't it?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour combo Carol
    Your challenge combination works great!

    Thank you very much
    Mandi Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your creations Carol and always look forward to each and every one of them! this one is lovely great challenge too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol! Love the clean and simple look with the gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol,

    such a lovely card, love the combination of the colored background and the black dandelions.

    Enjoy the weekend,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Rainbow Ladys Challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely Carol, great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours you've used and the simplicity of the design makes it such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x