Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 23 September 2011

Fa la la la la

Same set of freebies, I've tried some more stamping off the page with this one, love these little card blanks I found at Hobbycraft.


Coloured with promarkers.

Challenges entered:
Little Red Wagon - repeat after me
 Catch the Bug - create a scene
Less is More - anything goes

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Love it too Carol
    Super cute
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol another great card and just love the image!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the two borders being repeated cool effect. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those chickens!
    Thanks Carol
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, thanks so much for joining our "Make A scene" challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! You've created such a fun and cute scene here! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Create A Scene challenge at Catch The Bug!

    :-) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x