Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 30 September 2011

Deepest Sympathy

Wasn't expecting to have to make one of these this week but we found out today that a friend of Mum's died on Tuesday at the same hospital she was in - so I've made this for my Mum to send.


Used the La Blanche stamp again inked with two shades of pink, sponged with TH spun sugar whilst still inside the die then matted onto black card stock. Sentiment stamped in black versafine.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - sketch 
Shopping our Stash - B&W plus one (pink ink is ancient)

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Aw lovely card Carol
    Special wishes for you Mum, hope she is doing ok
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shading, and the stamp is breathtaking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carol. Perfect for such a sad occasion. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely one Carol!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is just right for a sympathy card Carol.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, your card for you mums friend is lovely and you can't even buy them this nice from the shops ............Hope your mums on the mend :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sympathy card. Perfect for the LIMettes :) Thank you also for joining our B&W+1 color challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the occasion for the card but it's very pretty! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x