Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 16 September 2011

Christmas Wishes


I had this image from Inger Harding sitting on my desk already coloured with promarkers and die cut with a nestie. I thought these backing papers from Stitchy Bears "Baby it's cold outside" set were perfect to use with it - I matted the second one on digitally. Card is finished with some stickles, flowers and a sentiment from my stash.

Challenges entered:
OSAAT - anything goes
Crafty Boots - anything goes
Cute Thursday - anything goes
Stamp ARTic - Christmas
Glitter Fairies - cute Christmas

Carol x

12 comments:

  1. Wow another great card Carol, this image is adorable and l love the colouring too! great layout and those flowers are gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Carol!!! Absolutely perfect fit:) Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :o) Fab colour and the image is so sweet. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so cute and I love the colour, lilac is one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable Carol and you have done a wonderful job with your card. I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great image and fab colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet i love the colours that you have chosen so cosy, thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute snowman - great card Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us for our Sunday's with Crissy Friendship Challenge!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x