Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 10 September 2011

Christmas Triptych Easel

We had a wet miserable morning today and a dull damp afternoon, typical when I had to go out and was getting my hair done. Never mind I got an afternoon in the craft room while hubby went to Edinburgh to get me a card and pressie for our anniversary tomorrow (Saturday) - which reminds me I need an insert put in my card to him.
I made this tonight:


The Thomas Kinkade image was printed onto acetate and was given to me in a Sheenie Angel envelope. I mounted the image onto white glitter card using staples then divided it into three pieces which were mounted onto scraps of white pearlescent card. I then used the grand nestie die to position and stick the three pieces onto blue stardream card and then die cut through everything (with a struggle lol). I made a base easel card using the same nestie die. I've used a ribbon bow for a stop topped with a white poinsettia and added a peel off sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Creations - anything but square
Crafty Catz - ribbons
Rainbow Lady - acetate and Christmas theme
Cute Thursday - at the office
Bunny Zoes - easel card
Christmas Card Challenges - theme optional
Ribbon Carousel - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today, I love to read your comments.

Carol x


23 comments:

  1. oh this is really beautiful hun just love thomas kinkade images and this is a real beauty,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what else can I say?
    Fabulous and sorry I did know last week lol
    happy anniversary and thanks for sharing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sparkly and an unusual shape for an easel, I like this a lot. thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both.

    This is lovely Carol, I love the shape you've used and the bow finished with the poinsettia centre looks great.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Carol, I love the way the glitter card sparkles behind the acetate.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, Love your stunning card, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol l so love your cards and this one is truly beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary, enjoy it. Lovely card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very beautiful, Carol. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol
    A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty card:-) thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing along with Christmas Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol what a beautiful card love Thomas Kincaid images Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Carol thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with the Acetate Challenge this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never seen this card style before, absolutely wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This scene is so beautiful - makes a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks lovely and I do like the shape you have used. Dividing the image into three is a great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, stunning card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fab day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the shape of your card, beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Crafty Creations this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x