Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 18 September 2011

Christmas Sweet Treats


Square base followed by red mat then a white mat which I'd embossed  down the centre. I've used another of the glittery 3d Costco gift tags for the centrepiece and finished with a peel off sentiment and a bow made from the tag "string".

Challenges entered:
Rainbow Lady - Christmas sweet treats
Polka Doodles - whiteout
Less is More - anything goes
Bah! Humbug! - flourishes and swirls
CHNC - glitter

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. Still busy Carol!
    Another super creation!
    Thanks once more!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and glittery and yummy too! - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely yummy, Carol. I love the simplicity with elegance look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty Carol, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Carol, lovely and glittery which is perfect for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Carol, those tags were a good find. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful, I do like that central embossed panel. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol this look gorgeous almost nice enough to eat another great card for your challenges:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I could drink that Carol!
    Fabulous
    Thank you!
    Your entering our 1000 target this week is very much appreciated

    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - has put me in mind of a Starbucks tomorrow!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card... yummy !
    Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol, this is so yummy! The swirls in the background are the perfect texture, but my favorite swirl is the whipped cream on top of the warm beverage! Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week!

    Barb, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Carol.
    Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Whiteout challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x