Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 25 September 2011

Christmas Card Club

It was Chris's turn to choose the theme this time and she kindly gave us an anything goes.
This is a very simple card using one of the 60 Costco Christmas tags I recently bought.


The reindeer is actually a faux leather and I've mounted the tag to a deckle edged nestie rectangle, applied some faux blanket stitching and fixed direct to card base then finished with a sentiment. Simples!
Do pop over to see what the other girls have made (list on my sidebar) and if you'd like to join us get in touch and one of us will point you in the right direction.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - sketch
The Ribbon Girl - greens and browns
Bah! Humbug! - Rudolph or reindeer

Carol x



20 comments:

  1. Love this card, great reindeer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LIM a beautiful design and a cute reindeer.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reindeer is SO darn cute!
    Love it!
    Thanks again Carol.
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Carol,love how you have used the reindeer.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little reindeer! This is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that little reindeer Carol, this card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little reindeer is fab. A super card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is your reindeer! super card Carol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this... perfect for christmas
    jxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey darlin, really loving your card and what a cute little reindeer!!!. A lovely simple card but so effective, it does not need anything else added. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple but effective, he is such a cute reindeer, a lovely card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea with the reindeer - nice card and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your reindeer si adorable!
    I love them

    thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Carol....my trouble is I buy these lovely little toppers and like em too much to use!!!! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute !!!! Love it !!! I agree with Margaret tho ........... I buy these cute things and cant bear to use them !!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card and very neat faux stitching he he x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute reindeer Carol, love that you recycled a tag :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! What a great way to reuse the tag and such a cute tag too!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x