Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 29 September 2011

Christmas Candles


Using a decoupage image and backing papers which were free in a magazine, matted onto glitter paper. I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders and nestie scalloped circles for the mats. Sentiment stamp from LOTV. Card is finished with a ribbon.

Challenges entered:
Pixie Cottage - pop it up

Carol x



7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card CArol!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card - thanks for joining us at B&B this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lin do seu cartão. Obrigada por sua participação no CI
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Carol and l love the border punch used for the bottom of the card and the decoupage image looks lovely another great card for your challenges good luck:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty festive card! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x