Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 22 September 2011

Christmas Candle


Using some free Christmas stamps all coloured with promarkers and highlighted with a gold gel pen then cut out with square nesties and matted onto green scalloped nestie squares. Card is finished with a peel off sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes (week 4 three squares)
Simon says Stamp - dies to die for
Samuel Taylors - Christmas card using rubber stamp
Carol x


11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol just the symplicity of its true beauty set's it amongst the best in my eyes :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Carol.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What creativity!
    Thanks once more!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    Another gorgeous Christmas card. I am beginning to think you must have a lovely stash of these now!!

    Loving your layout and sweet little images.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Carol, it's lovely. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol I love it when you can make a lovely card like this with free stamps!! Love the clean and simple look of the images on the white card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh just love this hun,those stamps are great and its one super layout hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty design
    love all you have done
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clean look of this card Carol. It's gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of the card - and what a great way to use those tiny stamps.

    Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ficou uma graça seu Cartão. Obrigada por participar do CI

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x