Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 21 September 2011

CDAC


Image is from Glitterbabes  for the CDAC progressive challenge round 3 and has been digitally paper pieced using papers from Crafty Ann and Jak Heath. The image has then been decoupaged to give dimension. The frame is also from Crafty Ann's. Plaid backing paper is a freebie from Jak Heath printed onto textured card. Card is finished with a foiled swirl, ribbon flower, corner peel offs and a sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Kaboodle Doodle - lots of layers
Anything goes - anything goes

Carol x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Carol,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous card Carol. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS Carol! LOVE the background paper ... reminds me of wallpaper we used to have in our dining room growing up and of course there was always a bowl of apples on the table for snacks!
    LOVE all the details and your coloring is awesome! GREAT JOB! I'm so glad you've joined in on our Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and the backing paprs are beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol you have done it again! produced a beautiful card for your challenges truly amazing the amount your able to show us yours an inspiration to us all:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the gentle colors of htis fall card and the dp you chose. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope you'll play again each week.
    NanaCOnnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. great autumn card! Thanks for joining the ‘Autumn Colours ’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. We hope to see you again next week!
    Debbie Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely Carol, love the softness of it, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you framed the apples, and the bling just brings out the awesomeness of your coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card. Love that frame! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x