Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Case a Card


Jingle Belles are looking for a cased card this week. I choose to case a card I entered several weeks ago here.

The card has been designed in Publisher and printed direct to card, I printed the Ho Ho Ho's twice and layered them up. Backing paper is from Bearly Mine. H's are from alphabet hats and sentiment is Santa's Sleigh font. Card is finished with some gems and some stickles to the hats.

Challenges entered:
Jingle Belles - case a card
Bah! Humbug! - sentiment or text
Christmas Inspirations - glitter

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. So simple and so beautiful! I really loved your card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Carol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! i have to say i ♥LOVED♥ that card from the tag along challenge, but if anything, i love it EVEN MORE in the striking plum colorway! so elegant and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the font for the focal image of your design ... so pretty in another color too ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like this one even better than the orginal, but they are both gorgeous. Maybe I should try to CASE your cards next time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the H's, the font and everything about this card really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x