Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 22 September 2011

Brayered


Using my brayer and a big and juicy ink pad I masked off the card with some nestie waste then stamped the image from La Blanche with versafine back ink. Still need some more practise with my brayer me thinks! Card is finished with a stamped sentiment. 

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes (week 2 OLC spring)

I think I've now done all the missed challenges so does that make me a fully fledged Limette??

The Paper Players - animals or plants CAS
Shopping our Stash - no colouring
Truly Scrumptious - clean and simple

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. lovely card carol great use of your brayer thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Carol,
    thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog much appreciated .
    I have struggled to get onto stitchy bear to see about getting baby its cold outside backing paper since seeing your lovely card, as i think it would look terrific in a xmas project i have in mind ,do you know how i can find it as it just seems i can only get on there stamp site ?

    Roma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, your card is lovely. I am still having to practice more with my brayer as I have not finished a full card yet using it. Love the colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, l watched braying on the tv during this week and its amazing what a great project you have created using it ...........its lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol, so effective.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brayering looks good to me! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous card! Clean and beautiful! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carol,fabulous brayering.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol, you make the loveliest LIM cards! I am so happy you also played along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week too, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Carol for getting back in touch,and thanks for your lovely comment on my card .
    Roma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great Carol! i wish I could do it! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Carol
    Continued thanks
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful!! What a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just stunning Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Carol I love this background!
    Super!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Those LaBlanche stamps are stunning and I love the masking! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhh Carol; I really, really love this one. I like the over stamp of color and the simple black main image. Very well done.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's absolutely beautiful.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!! I love the brayered effect that you created. It was perfect for the stamped image you added. Thanks so much for sharing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card,lovely colours....thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x