Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 18 September 2011

Baby


I've had a box of decoupage for ever so decided to dig it out and start using it. I've added it to a brand new nestie die which I've inked around the edges. 8 x8 pink base card has been embossed with lines and the decoupage mat added to the resulting centre square. Card is finished with a bow, a heart and a stamped sentiment.

Top Tip Tuesday tip - save the small waste shapes from border punches for use as "snow" in your shaker cards or little embellishments.

Challenges entered:
Top Tip Tuesday - birthday time or birth
Less is More - anything goes (week 5 pastel colours)
Fresh Brewed - something new



13 comments:

  1. Love this Carol. It's beautiful, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the image,and beatiful layout hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,

    this is beautiful a fab image so cute, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a pretty card Carol. Love the framing of the image. :)

    Thank you for your help and advice re: the jpeg images today. I'll definitely give it a go when I get a minute. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol this is so gorgeous!! your image is fabulous and the beautiful nestie just makes it look even more amazing truly lovely!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweetie Carol, I think you must have a of of patience for decoupage!
    Super little card.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol this is wonderful! You truly have mad skills when it comes to decoupage. :) LOVE the tip too...I should have been saving all this time..
    Thank you for playing our 'Birthday Challenge' at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some intricate cutting there Carol
    so pretty
    thank you
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Carol, so sweet :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol! This is simply lovely! I just love your brand new heart nestie!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our month long prize challenge, "Use Something New!"
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Wow what a wonderful card. Love your color choices and design.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at the The Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x