Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 13 September 2011

ATC Wallet

Feeling a bit better today until hubby decided I needed to go for a walk to blow the cobwebs away - think there was more than just cobwebs blown away, it was a tad breezy on the east coast here but seems to have died down now.
I've had this kit in my stash for years (from Joanna Sheen) and never got around to making it up (along with a few others) so decided today was the day. It took a wee while to get my brain into gear around the instructions but we got there in the end.



Sorry about the quality of the second pic!
All the pages of the wallet and the back of the slip case have been covered with an ATC script backer from Joanna Sheen's ATC CD. I love this vintage image.

Challenges entered:
Winter Wonderland - Santa Claus is coming to town
Shopping our Stash - vintage, distressed or shabby chic
Anything goes - vintage/shabby chic
Whoopsi Daisy - more than one fold

Carol x


16 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Absolutely love this, the image is so nostalgic. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for my lovely comment :) and oh my Carol this is stunning so vintage I love it, thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your walk its a tad windy here too has been for the past couple of days, your project is just adorable Carol, l like this vintage look just love what you have created:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is lovely, what a beautiful vintage look. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge.
    Its meant to be nicer today, weather wise, anythings better than the last 2 days!!
    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is brilliant oh just love that santa gorgeous work hun,love hugs cherylx
    oh bless you too for playing at anything goes,xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I adore vintage Santas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely, Carol, love that image too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a fabulous creation and so beautifully done! Love the vintage feel and look to it too! Thanks for joining our Santa challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation!! Love this vintage Santa! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous project.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sparkles Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well this is just fabulous... very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful! Love the vintage Santa!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's Santa! Wonderful project...thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautyful creation, that santa is just gorgeous and fantastic folding :)
    Thanx for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy: More than one fold this week :)
    Hugs Lill

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely project and so clever too! i adore that vintage santa image, especially! utterly brilliant way of SHOPPING YOUR STASH by retrieving & assembling that fabulous kit before christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Carol, very cool project!! Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful creation with our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x