Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 23 September 2011

Across the Miles


Snowflake made with Spellbinders dies, layered up and topped with a LOTV sentiment stamp - I've added glitter glue to the edges of the snowflake and the button. Card is finished with aqua ribbon and a snowflake button.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes
Jingle Belles - Suzy snowflake
Winter Wonderland - across the miles
LOTV - aqua, white and glitter
Sentimental Sunday - monochromatic

Carol x

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol! I love the sentiment in the middle of that stunning snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is another fab card - love the snowflake - must look out for those stamps at Ally Pally over the weekend.

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful snowflake Carol

    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol this is another fabulous card love the glitter on the snowflake:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful beautiful!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful carol. That snowflake is gorgeous.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just posted a card using the same snowflake, glittered of course. This is lovely Carol, I love how you've used the sentiment in the centre, looks fab. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous classy elegant card with a perfect snowflake and sentiment, thank you for joining us again this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love cards that have "just enough" on them, and this is perfect! I especially love the layered snowflake and the bit of glitter...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the close-up view of that layered snowflake ... gorgeous card ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snowflake is REALLY pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. apart from the fact i'm floored by your amazingly elegant and completely ♥BEAU♥TI♥FUL♥ white-on-white C&S masterpiece of a card... i'm pretttttttttttty sure you just made me NEED those snowflake dies!!! (hubba, hubba!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CAS and absoluteli beautiful!!!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  14. o wow that's beautiful art..perfect for every challenge you entered..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carol - this is just gorgeous! Love the layered snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, that's a gorgeous snowflake. I love how you layered it.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x