Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 29 August 2011

Dancer


Getting in by the skin of my teeth to the progressive challenge over at CDAC, it didn't help when I discovered last night I'd coloured the wrong image! Never mind we got there in the end. I've used this beautiful dancer image from Whoopsiedaisie and coloured her with promarkers. Backing paper is from Wild Rose Studio and pink card is from Papermania and has been punched with a Martha Stewart edger. Card is finished with pearls, gems, a paper rose and a pretty pink ribbon tied in a bow.

Challenges entered:
Pretty Little Ribbon - use pretty ribbon
Daisy Doodles - anything goes
Opus Gluei - roses or rosettes
Jellypark Challenges - punches and/or diecuts
Sew Many Cards - use an edge punch
Scrapbook Sisters - flower, ribbon, gem
Truly Scrumptious - mostly pink

Carol x



15 comments:

  1. what a pretty pink card! thank you so much for playing along in our die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    what a great card - love the image and the colours you have used - just fab. I was looking at your Christmas Card counter - 90 cards made already! OMG - I must get started on mine! I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol, my favourite MS punch! So pretty Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Carol - love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image Carol, thanks for playing along with our Pink challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, What a lovely card! Gorgeous image and the ribbon and flowers finish it off perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol such great talent!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! The soft pastels colors are perfect for this balerina!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~ Ruza, CDAC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the softness and the delicate colors you have chosen. That touch of bling is just perfect for this little dancer! Beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    donna
    cdacpc/DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Love the rose bow. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty in Pink! Gorgeous card Carol :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, that's a gorgeous rose stamped background :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! I think your beautiful dancer is so pretty and I love love love the use of the roses in the background and as an embellishment - just adorable. Someone is going to have a big ol' smile when they receive this, it's going to be treasured.

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! This is such a great addition to our rosey challenge! I am so enjoying getting out here and checking out all the creations!
    Thank you for joining in our Rosey challenge this week at the order of the Opus Gluei! We are glad you came to play!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling little ballerina. I love your card. The background is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x