Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Embossing


I'm posting this from York, had a lovely afternoon visiting the Jorvik centre, Castle museum and Minster followed by tea at Betty's. Looks like a boat trip is on the cards for tomorrow.
Any way back to craft - I gave my craft room a quick tidy up last night and I'd almost forgotten I'd had a delivery from Joanna Sheen this week containing these Marianne Design embossing folder and butterfly dies - I just had to play with them before I went away. I've embossed on midnight blue pearlescent card which is layered onto a pale blue pearlescent card. Butterflies are made with the pale blue pearlescent card and I've added pearls to them. Sorry it's not the best photo, I've tried everything but the pale blue always shows up white.

Challenges entered:
Bling it on - embossing
Less is More - monochrome

Carol x

You  can enter my blog candy here.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Fabulous card ...love all Marianne designs ....gorgeous
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is so striking CArol
    You have worked so hard this week
    Enjoy York, you deserve a break
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a super visit to York some time ago Carol... the Jorvik centre and the museum were just fabulous... your post reminded me of a super time spent there.
    Super card those butterflies are really cute.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white combination. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Carol!!
    thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time hope to see you play along with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card i just love black & white, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x