Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 19 June 2011

Christmas Club


Time for another Christmas Club Challenge and this time Claire set us a challenge of Red, White and Green plus a Reindeer - I think I've covered all bases.

Backing paper from Bearly Mine and decoupaged image from the Lilac Garden. Card is finished with a gem, sentiment and highlighted with a gelly roll pen.
If you'd like to join the club or just look at the fab creations of the other members check out my sidebar. Get in touch with any of us if you'd like to take part.

Challenges entered:
Winter Wonderland - Christmas flowers
Cutie Sunday - animals

Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol you have certainly ticked all the boxes even I have this time.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin heck you're on a roll ! LOL Another gorgeous card, Carol, thanks ever so much for posting them on my challenge...keep them coming, please ! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Carol...well done all boxes ticked...isnt it fun getting the cards done so early...loved this challenge who is setting the next one ? hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful Carol, still working on mine I'm afraid:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI carol
    Fabby card....love the image .....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carol,love the colours you've used, you're on a roll with your Christmas cards
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, what a great card your so talented! love the colours and image used ....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Carol. Love the image really cute.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at CS......

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card... thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.
    Hugs STine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work! This card is so gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at Cutie Sunday

    Ute85

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x