Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm Home

Well I got home safely with no hold ups. Bags are unpacked, dog has made herself at home again and washing machine is going full tilt..........

Big grrrrrrrrrr to blogger....

Just trying to catch up with everything - thought I was doing well scheduling all my posts throughout my holiday - had a great internet connection but blogger would only let me look at my own blog so I couldn't link any challenges after my posts published so have had to play catch up this afternoon. Obviously as I couldn't access other blogs I haven't been able to comment and now blogger won't let me sign in and leave any comments anywhere..................bigger grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Think I'll go make cards............its less stressful lol.

Carol x

2 comments:

  1. So many people are having problems with Blogger - mine has been fine (better not speak too soon) hope it sorts soon. Great to have you back. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. Blogger didn't log me out last night, even though he said he had. When I clicked on my blog this afternoon I was already logged in. I'm having a job uploading cards as well. It takes a few goes before it works. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x