Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 27 May 2011

Blogger problems solved

At last I have been able to sign in properly and leave comments. Whilst blog hopping this morning I found a tip to unclick the "stay signed in" box at log in and this has worked yippee! I'm now caught up with my DT commenting and will catch up with everyone else between chores and cardmaking.
Hope this is of help to some of you.

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU CAROL it's worked for me too xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, it's worked for me too. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol, I tried this yesterday and it worked on the whole but had the odd blog that couldn't comment on. Today up to now it appears ok so fingers crossed. Thank you for helping xx Mau

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x