Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 16 April 2011

Springtime scallops

Joanna Sheens A Cardmakers Year was the Cd used for the image and the backing papers on this card. I've used another PATP punch to cut the outer matt and the topmost backing paper. Flower is from WOC and card is finished with a bow and some pearls.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Rainbow Lady's -Springtime
DYSU - Scallops
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - Flowers
Fresh Brewed Designs - Cute and Sweet
Carol x

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jo, those scallops are gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Carol, love the punched edge. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly gorgeous Carol love it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Carol, love the punch around the page stamp. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week and good luck. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Carol. Thank you for joining our Scallop challenge at DYSU. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Carol, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable "cute and sweet" card! Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is adorable! i just LOVE scallops!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

    Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol, what a gorgeous card here. You have made some wonderful creations recently. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply stunning!! Love that border. Thanks for joining the Aud Sentiment challenge and hop!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x