Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 23 April 2011

Hotspot

This was a completely new technique to me but it looked interesting:
The idea is to stamp an image twice and cut a circle from the second image which you colour in and layer over the first image. I struggled to find two circle dies suitable for this image and hence you can just see the red matt peaking out behind the hotspot. The stamp is from Penny Black and the hotspot is coloured with promarkers. The BP is a freebie from Pam on the JS forum.
Challenges entered:
ABC Christmas - H is for hotspot

Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Spotlighting is one of my favourite techniques and this looks fabulous.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great choice of image, it works really well.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Carol! Wonderful image and papers and I love the spotlight:-)! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - love those penguins!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card (also it's a winner have you noticed ) Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x