Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 21 March 2011

Sugar Bowl Spring sketch

Where has the day gone to - been to the dentist and the hairdressers, booked a long weekend to Lake Geneva in May to celebrate hubby's 50th birthday, made a pan of soup then decanted to the craft room to play. First one today was for the Sugar Bowl challenge  using a Custard stamp by Sugar Nellie:
Backing papers and threads came from a scrapbook kit bought at Costco. Image is coloured using Lyra Aquacolours and card is finished with a button, flower and some flower gems to cover up some appalling colouring in lol - really need some practise in this area!!
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x