Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sketch and Stash

The quest at Sketch and Stash  was to use either new or old unused stash with an optional clean and simple style whilst following a given sketch, here is my  card:
The stamp was bought at the Secc from the Sugar Nellie stand (not sure whether it's a Sugar Nellie or not though) and this is it's first airing. Coloured with water colour pencils. Backing papers from Costco which I've has for ages but never found a use for. Embellishments all from stash and sentiment from a Daisy and Dandelion set, also being aired for the first time.

I am also entering this into Stamp Something Sweet challenge.

Definately easier to colour with pencils than Lyra aquas but much practise is still required before I become adept!!!
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. really lovely card, such a gorgeous image and beautiful papers, very pretty indeedy:)

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is gorgeous & I love the image & flowers too 8o)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x