Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Help please!

Could one of you good ladies please tell me how to "grab a banner" when the HTML script is not given beside it as it has me totally beat at the moment!!
Thanks Carol x

4 comments:

  1. Carol the banner is just a picture which you can save to your pc and then add it to your blog from there.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I just save it to my documents ,then go to the gadgets and click on picture then put it in along with the link . Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be wrong but I think you would right click then save to your pictures. then go onto your design page click on add a gadget then go to add picture. Save on your desugn page. This is how I have done it in the past but there may be an easier way lol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks ladies.......it's easy when you know how lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x