Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 20 March 2011

CBGM Spring sketch

No cardmaking yesterday! As the weather was so nice we went out to a local country park for a long walk with the dog. Freya was full of the joys of spring and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Today I have made three challenge cards. The first for CBGM  spring sketch:
Using the same Dovecraft backing papers and Eno craft toppers as I used for the Crafty Ann spring challenge, finished with a butterfly, flower, pearls and a sentiment from my stash.
Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Love this one too, xmas ones are all nice Carol, sorry I want to screem when I see xmas in March LOL. Well done you for starting early. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is lovely, the colours are so light and airy and such a great take on my sketch challenge. good luck and thanks for playing along. hope you will return again or the next one.
    http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carol

    I'm Pamela, a member of CBGM Design Team and thanks for entering Gills Challenge, your card is lovely and the colours are so tranquil. There is something about butterflies that seem to capture Spring so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card its so pretty well done and good luck, vick x
    http://the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x